[Sigh. Google is getting to me. Whoever keeps putting “Oops” in Google’s error messages is going to be first against the wall when the revolution comes.]
Just discovered I’m doing BP bass clef wrong. I was making it like treble clef: the note that looks like standard C4 Middle C is BP C4. Wrong; in bass clef the note that looks like standard C3 is BP C3. That means everything’s one line or space too low. I think I can fix that but it’s going to require some slogging. Meanwhile I’ve put an explanatory note at the top of the first page of the suite I’ve started writing. Follow the link posted on Twitter if you want to see it, but there’s not much to see, qualitatively or quantitatively. And still no origami!